Websites + marketing
If your service, expertise, skills, and personality are central to your business, you have a Personal Brand.
DEFINE YOUR BRAND
- Discovery: Your offer, your audience, your products, its cost
- Audit: Your current position.
- Your Story: A narrative that connects with your audience.
- Values + Value Proposition: Targeted content for your ideal clients.
- Positioning + Priorities: A plan and strategy.
BUILD YOUR BRAND
- Brand look + feel: colours, logo, font, web design, whether its a redesign, or starting afresh
- Design + build: site and socials
- Content and copy: SEO copy for humans and search engines
- Portrait shoot: a photo brief for confidence, that covers everything you need
BROADCAST YOUR BRAND
- SEO: search engines love good copy, sprinkled with keywords, fast sites and people who solve their audience's problems.
- Outreach: content calendars to make socials a breeze
- Expertise: authority and thought leadership
- Leads: an email list that loves the expert content you send
- Digital services + products: courses, content and copy
I build websites and marketing for individuals, small business and solopreneurs.
I've found that a common problem is finding the right words to describe what you do, that reach your audience, in a way that's easy for you to consistently attract them to the business you've built.
I help business owners who:
- are building a business with their expertise, values, value and personality at its core
- need help clarifying, defining and writing about their services
- don't have time to gather content and copy for website and socials
- don't know where to start with marketing
- want to be found by the clients and customers who need the skills they've gained over a successful working life
My Personal Brand Pathway will get you online fast, elevating your experience, talents, and skills, moving you quickly into your next phase.
How we can work together
PRICING: MADE READY, MADE WITH YOU + MADE FOR YOU
The BRAND LAB
- Where are you now, and where are you going in your Personal Brand journey?
- Brand Values + Services: your motivations, your ideal clients and collaborations, what services will you deliver
- You get: Focus, Strategy, website site map, written overview and next steps, an audio of our conversation to listen back to at your leisure
MADE WITH YOU:
Monthly Personal Brand support
- Brand Lab workshop + online profile audit: the perfect start to building your Personal Brand online
- Site Build and social media
- Step by step implementation of the Personal Brand Pathway
- An end to the overwhelm and stress that's preventing you from taking the next step
MADE FOR YOU:
Your Personal Brand, our expertise
- Your Personal Business Brand with no headaches
- 6 months Brand Build support
- Website build, copy and content
- Social media managment
- Help to build offers, services, courses to support your clients and your Brand
- Ongoing expertise and accountability to build the perfect business for you and your clients
Your BUSINESS, your PERSONAL BRAND
I've been building websites for solo and small business for more than 15 years. Having exited the publishing industry where I worked as a photo editor for mastheads such as Good Weekend, the Sydney Morning Herald and The Age, the Sun Herald, Women's Weekly and Readers Digest, I understand the value of excellent portraiture and good copy that tells a story.
In 2016 I started working with Chief Executive Women. I'm perpetually amazed by the enormous lives of the CEW members and I know that time is at a premium for successful female leaders. Preparing for a rewarding next phase is also essential.
I'll support you to step into your online Personal Brand.
I've built processes to help clients write copy that speaks to their audience and to search engines to best represent their business, their product and themselves. I take the headache out of getting online and launching you into the next phase of your varied career.
Time is precious, that's why I created the Personal Brand Pathway – a purposeful process designed to save you time and money.
Through guidance, support, and accountability, you'll get online quickly, kick-start your earning, and attract your dream clients.
I was amazed at how quickly and succinctly Jude got to the core of my brand. I'd always stumble to explain what I do, but she got it.
The questions Jude asked certainly pushed my buttons, made me think outside the box, about my business and myself and I'm now clearer on focusing my services around what brings me joy.
I'd recommend working with Jude to anyone who wants clarity around their brand and how to market it effectively.
Psychologist and Business Coach
ANSWERING YOUR FAQs
I know your time is already stretched thin. A discovery session will clarify what you want to say, who is your ideal audience and how we can build out offers and a strong presence to reach them.
My Personal Brand Pathway is a proven roadmap for the busy and time poor who know that building a strong Personal Brand, that engages with your audience directly and solves their 3am problems.
Personal Branding is finding your uniqueness, building a reputation on the things your expertise, values and value, and then showing up consistently so you are forever associated with these.
The Brand Lab will help you articulate what you want to tell the world as you - as your Personal Brand. We'll step through a range of questions about your vision, your values, your ethos, your message, your services and your audience.
The conversation will be recorded and sent back to you and I'll send you a document outlining where you land with your personal brand (spoiler alert - sometimes it's not where you started!) From there we have the content and copy, the offer and audience, which are the essential building blocks of your Personal Brand
The Brand Lab workshop focuses your message, your ideal audience. We unravel your roadblocks and make the most of what you find effortless.
From here we work together to clarify any offers or business elements you want to create with your Personal Bbrand
With the the framework: the copy and content needed for your message for site and socials, we both better understand where you are now, your expertise, your brand values - essential for the tone of voice, the content and copy for aligning with your best clients.
We'll determine your key messages, your website service pages and where we can build products that are efficient and valuable: a thorough road map for building your personal brand.
I recommend you own your name as the URL - this protects your name and your domain.
Get both the .com and .com.au version of your name.
If your name isn't available - hello Jane Smith and Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, try a version with an initial, or your location or another distinguishing feature, eg JudeMLove.com.au or judeloveconsultant.com
In a personal brand website, it's important to have a strong portrait.
We'll recommend photographers that will make you feel at ease. I'll also talk through some looks and poses so you're prepared for a photo shoot, and provide you with a photographic brief for hero shots for the site (at least 2 situations and moods), and for your own needs - for social, business cards and profile images for appearances and events.
The time put into building your Brand with a strong online presence is up to you. Of course, the more time you can devote, the faster and more effective the result.
Below is an outline of the time commitment I will be asking for, for the best outcome for the Personal Brand Pathway:
- 'Is this right for you' Initial conversation: 30 mins
- Brand Lab workshop: 90-120 mins
- Weekly meetings: 1 hour
- time to write content and copy 5+ hours
- or, time to be interviewed for content and copy 5+ hours
In addition to the above, I recommend you put aside at least 1 day/week - on this day, we can schedule our weekly meetings, as well as time for developing social media and outreach (the events you'd like to speak at, the people you'd like to collaborate with)
We will make an audit of your site and online footprint if you already have one. We can build on an existing site, and power up the socials you have, with the messaging we agree on after the Brand Lab workshop.
If you need a new site, all going well, with written content signed off and images in place, our sites only take around 1 week to build. We know, from experience, that making time for design, content and image sign off can take a little time.
We aim to complete your site, from agreement to build, to a live site, in 4 weeks. If you have content ready to go, this will be much faster.
As long as you're on our client care plan, we will take care of anything that goes wrong with your site software. We also give you 1 hour/month for content updates and a discounted rate for any other updates or support you need (eg, if you want to add extra forms or products or any other function or information on the site).